Sep 14, 2026

Portland Wrestling 5/20/89 Complete Show - Scotty the Body Midnight Soldier The Grappler - You Tube Videos

Tonight's action-packed card...

C- Midnight Soldier I- Scotty the Body & Ginger (Lotto Royal that didn't happen. It's illegal.) The Grappler(w/a Sesame Street towel hiding his face!), Carl Stiles(notices Ginger) M- Joey Jackson v Carl Stiles (Rex King & Top Gun pull Stiles off Jackson. Don't mess with Stiles' eye!) I- "Rowdy" Roddy Piper talks about helping Darlene Hess get a liver transplant. I- The Grappler comes to the Crow's Nest in a grocery bag with the eyes cut out! Carl Stiles chases him into the crowd and into the ring. M- Scotty the Body w/Ginger v Top Gun RG- Buddy Rose, his wife Tammy, Scotty the Body, Ginger, Carl Stiles brings a poem to Ginger T- The Southern Rockers Reunite! Strip Scotty the Body T- Scotty the Body, Buddy Rose, and Johnny Boyd attack the Southern Rockers and put a dress and make-up on Steve Doll. M- Steve Doll v Lord Johnny Boyd Scotty the Body at ringside in a folding chair. Scott Peterson joins him. Scott Peterson does a sit-down strike in the ring until Scotty the Body comes back to the ring. Steve Doll, Rex Rex King, Top Gun and Carl Stiles bring him back to the ring. Buddy Rose and Johnny Boyd return to the ring and put the dress and make-up on Scott Peterson. I- Scotty the Body (accuses the Southern Rockers of sleeping together!), Johnny Boyd, Buddy Rose M- Al Madril v Betelgeuse I- Nord the Barbarian I- Betelgeuse goes around the arena. Gets Kevin "Little Geuser", and other kids. T- Grappler v Carl Stiles cage match. Nord the Barbarian interferes. Top Gun, Betelgeuse, Scott Peterson, and Rex King, try to stop him. Midnight Soldier comes in and stops him. I- Nord the Barbarian challenges Midnight Soldier to a match. M- Midnight Soldier v Nord the Barbarian (wearing Grappler's mask below his Midnight Soldier mask.) Entire locker room joins in. Grappler comes to the ring with his paper bag on his head. Carl's letter: Dear Ginger, You is the most prettiest girl, and I would be much obliged to have you on my arm. You smell better than Ma's cherry pie. I've been watching you from afar. I'd like to watch you from anear. I'd like to drive with you in my truck, and whisper in your ear. Maybe we could split a beer? I don't know why you're with Scott. Everyone knows he's full of snot!
I'd like to introduce you to Grandma, Pappa, Mamma, and Uncle Joe. I also have lots of animals on the farm back home, and I'll like you to meet them: Bessie the cow, Robbie the Rooster, my horse Same, and especially Priscilla.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment