Jul 27, 2026

Portland Wrestling Complete Show 9/7/1985 You Tube Video + Program


 This is probably the second or third time I'd gotten to go to the Sports Arena. The S&S Express were my favorite team! Steve Simpson was my favorite wrestler. The first night we went to the Sports Arena, we waited in the parking lot after the matches to get autographs. Steve and Ricky Vaughn were riding together, and after we got their autographs, we went running back to my mom's car. I slipped and fell. Steve Simpson jumped out of the car, ran over to check on me, scooped me up (I was 9), and carried me to the car. After that, he was my favorite!

M- "Diamond" Timothy Flowers v Steve Pardee M- Chris Colt v Scott Doring I- "Miller Steiner Connection" Mike Miller & Karl Steiner M- Fall One "The S&S Express" Steve Simpson & "Jumpin'" Joe Savoldi v "Miller Steiner Connection" Mike Miller & Karl Steiner I- Bobby Jaggers, Ricky Vaughn, Mackenzie King MDA Poster Child M- Fall Two "The S&S Express" Steve Simpson & "Jumpin'" Joe Savoldi v "Miller Steiner Connection" Mike Miller & Karl Steiner T- Ric Flair v Doug Vines (Promoting Upcoming Extravaganza) M- Fall Three "The S&S Express" Steve Simpson & "Jumpin'" Joe Savoldi v "Miller Steiner Connection" Mike Miller & Karl Steiner I- "The S&S Express" Steve Simpson & "Jumpin'" Joe Savoldi
My Portland Wrestling VHS collection was digitized by Rich Patterson. Thanks, Rich! He has an external hard drive of over 500 hours of Portland Wrestling available for sale. For more info, email: portlandwrestlingvideo@yahoo.com Fans of Portland Wrestling group on Facebook:   / 90520880828   Visit Kerby's Classic Portland Wrestling merch shop. https://classicportlandwrestling.bigc... And his Instagram:   / classicportlandwrestling   Matt has the most Portland Wrestling available on YouTube at:    / @ringoffireprowrestling   And a fantastic Facebook Group:   / portlandwrestling  








No comments:

Post a Comment