Jul 31, 2021

The Midnight Soldier or Brian Adams? - 1989 - The Use of Profanity Will Not Be Tolerated!

The Midnight Soldier wrestled in Portland Wrestling for a short time in 1989.  He mysteriously appeared a few weeks after Brian Adams had lost a loser leave town match.  Grappler put a $1,000 bounty on the mask. Bounties were very popular in the 80's.  As it turned out, it was Brian Adams all along!  He also used this mask when he was passing out candy at Halloween at his apartment in Milwaukie. Yeah, I knocked on his door.  There weren't stalking laws then!!! 😲

I love the sign next to him, it's very iconic to me.  I always sat on this level and many of my photos are taken right at this same spot.

NOTICE
Use of Profanity 
Will Not Be Tolerated
In This Building
-The Management


 

No comments:

Post a Comment