Sep 6, 2012

Autograph Sessions

Usually, on Kids Free Night there would be an autograph session.  I loved those and they were genius for selling all of those 8"x10" photos that all of the wrestlers had behind the autograph table.  Pre-1988 or so, they only had autograph sessions once in a while and they only had a few photos to purchase
at the table.  Once the Southern Rockers got hot, the number of photos seemed to increase from maybe 10 choices to 30-50.  My walls were plastered with them, and they were all autographed.  I can't even tell you how many Steve Doll and Scott Peterson autographs I have.  In books, on pictures, on t-shirts, etc. 
 
Bart Sawyer looking through my scrapbook.  He wrote comments on several of the pages!

Steve Doll and Betelgeuse (Art Barr)
Scott Peterson Autograph

Steve Doll with about a hundred Scotty The Body photos behind him!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment